Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Bet on Cable

card game BlackjackImage via Wikipedia
Good evening all.  I have made a bet that GBPUSD will go up in price.  My bet was placed at 1.5735 my R line is at 1.5950.

Lets see if I can get close. I will update this in a while.
I have lost my Zemanta and am going to have to figure out how to make it work with Chrome. See you in a while.

OK I got Zemanta back. I am going to have to log off now and go to another Blog and install it there.

Back again, as i was gone Cable ran up a bit but not anywhere close to my line.

There is nothing like a good run of luck at a card table.  I don not play Poker as I find it boring. I prefer Blackjack, it is fairly fast and I don't get bored for about 1/2 an hour or so.

For some real fast action Chem de Fer or Baccarat is some fun.  Chem de Fer is road of steel in English.  Funny name for a card game.

I guess I will be pulling my money off the table here.  Mr. Cable has given me 18 pips and I do not want to give it back.  Cashing out at 15758 + 23 pips.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google539b69ba2bd62acf.html