Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How to Find Nuggets on Bedrock

"Zooming across frozen Green Lake near Wh...Image via Wikipedia
Hello everyone.  I do not have a lot for you today but found this short article that I am sure you will enjoy.

It is from a site in British Columbia, Canada and as you know there has been a lot of gold hauled out of the ground there.

I want to be sure to write about things that you will be interested in so if you can would you consider sending me any ideas you have?

I hope those of you that live in snow country are doing OK.  I am sure you are, prospecting makes for some very self reliant people so you are probably the ones out helping the less prepared get through the crisis.

The nice thing about helping others is the feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing you made a difference.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google539b69ba2bd62acf.html