Saturday, June 20, 2015

How to make money gold panning in Utah

Phoenix Diesel Truck running at the Bonneville...
Phoenix Diesel Truck running at the Bonneville Speedway (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I'm back already.  I found a really good article about panning gold in Utah.

Interesting for me because I am going to be there at the beginning of August, after Hot August Nights in Reno, NV. I will not be panning for gold but visiting the Bonneville salt Flats for speed week.  You should go!!

I have spent a lot of time in Utah and to be honest, never really considered a place to go for gold panning.

I gave the article read and there's some really good links at the bottom that I followed up on.

I'm sure you will want to as well.

This might be a blog you'll want to keep an eye on.

Here is the LINK:

 How to make money gold panning in Utah:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google539b69ba2bd62acf.html