Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Found This Great Site For Ebay Miners

I was looking through a bunch of "junk" emails and got curious about one of them. I am glad I did, because if you are sometimes inclined to check out eBay for mining gear this site has it all done for you.

I am going to put it here as a link EBAY MINERS SITE click and you will be taken to a page that has eBay listings all sorted and ready for you.
It is part of a larger website but the rest was not to interesting to me so I did not spend much time looking.
The ghost town of Bodie, California. Lens: Sig...Bodie, CA Ghost Town - this is a good one

When I visit a web page I enjoy looking at historical stuff. I could give you some examples but they are history now. Once I have looked at them I tend to forget about them unless it is something about a place I might want to visit.

So lets see what comes up in the way of historical gold mining ghost towns in Nevada. some times putting a sentence like this in will drag up a couple of good links. I will refresh and see what we get...

Not bad!!  I will include a couple here for you to check out, and be on my way to check some of the ones that look good to me. Maybe next time I will do another state.

Thanks for looking at my page, Del
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google539b69ba2bd62acf.html